Fraud Prevention HQ
Traditional online cash management systems allow account holders to view transactions, but Fraud Prevention HQ empowers account holders with the ability to customize actionable alerts and accept or reject suspicious ACH, check and wire transactions in real -time, even before funds are removed from their account.
Fraud Prevention HQ moves fraud monitoring out of the backroom and into the hands of paying clients, transforming what used to be a cost center into a lucrative new non-interest fee income stream. Our automated billing (analysis and ACH rate card options) are yielding significant fee income for financial institutions using Fraud Prevention HQ.
Fraud Prevention HQ boasts single sign-on with most online banking systems. While manual client enrollment and account registration is easy, it can be completely automated with our entitlements API capability.
Modular in design, you can choose which fraud monitoring modules you want to implement, and which modules you provide to your account holders.
- BIO-WIRE – Out-going wire transfer protection with out-of-band responses through IVR and the use of voice biometric technology.
- C.O.P.S. – Credit origination positive pay, protecting originators from account takeover attempts.
- PRO-CHEX – Check positive pay that can work with core systems or independently. Payee and reverse positive pay supported.
- PRO-TECH – ACH positive pay for incoming ACH debits that eliminates the labor-intensive steps of traditional ACH debit filter setup. Automates dispute resolution with electronic written statement capabilities.
- PRO-TECH CR – ACH positive pay for incoming ACH credits, with automated approved list capabilities, providing business customers the control they need to decide which payments they want to accept.
By offering Fraud Prevention HQ, financial institutions prevent financial loss due to fraud, minimize liability, meet important compliance objectives, reduce internal cost, retain existing relationships, attract new clients and yield significant new, non-interest fee income.